Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WHAT IS TAILORED SILHOUETTE?

TAILORED SILHOUETTE is not just a fashion blog, but a place men and women can go and absorb the latest styles and receive fashion tips. Fashion isn't about wearing "What's Hot" but rather taking broad fashion styles and TAILORING them to fit your personality. Never wear an item of clothing just because it is the "in" thing to do. Wear an ensemble because it makes you feel good and compliments the way you view yourself as a person. I want the readers of my blog to always remember that the BEST ACCESSORY to any ensemble is CONFIDENCE! Clothing leaves a visual SILHOUETTE, but confidence leaves a lasting impression forever!

3 comments:

  1. FAB-U-LOUS!! I LOVE it! I always knew that you was destined for greatness and this blog further proves it. :-) Just make me a promise, give me my first interview when I actually decide to start designing my shoe line. :-D Nothing special or spectacular, just fun and relaxing. I love you and God Bless La-Pur-ris!

    -MizzDiva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited for what's to come with Tailored Silhouette. I am sure with your strong fashion sense and journalism background, you will deliver what many of us are missing within the realm of fashion + blogging. Be sure to keep us posted on new entries via facebook and twitter. Best of luck (smile).

    ReplyDelete